Welcome to the Playtomic Padel Ranking, are you ready to be the best in this season? See you on the court!
Let us explain everything you need to know about this season:
- What are the dates of the ranking?
The ranking starts on 01-15-2020 and ends on 03-20-2020.
- What are the prizes?
If you are one of the best this season, you can win the following prizes:
- First place: High level padel racket
- Second place: Mid level padel racket
- Third place: Low level padel racket
- How can I participate in the ranking?
To participate you only need to have the following:
– A profile picture
– Play a match on the dates of the ranking (valid if you book yourself or if you sign up for one of our matches)
- How do you get points?
It’s simple, you just have to play matches (both the reservations and the games organized by Playtomic count), then the points are distributed as follows:
– Points to play
– Points to win
– Points per sets Won
– Points for difference in positions: if one team beats another with a higher score there is an extra reward
For the result of a match to score points, it has to be confirmed by at least one player from the rival team, so don’t forget to add the players you play with.
- Can you play padel matches on an individual court?
Yes, all paddle matches count to score points.
- How much does it cost to participate in the Ranking?
It’s free for all Playtomic users so you don’t have to pay anything to participate in the ranking. You just have to meet the participation criteria to enter the ranking.
- How do the winners receive communication of their victory?
Don’t worry! If you are one of the winners we will contact you via email or phone to give you the news and also arrange collection of the prize.
- How do I collect the prize?
You can come directly to the Playtomic HQ to collect your prize and also take a picture with the entire Playtomic team!
If you cannot make it to the Playtomic HQ for whatever reason, we will arrange postage of the prize to you.